Despite my doctor’s request to either “try painting with your left hand” or “hold off on painting all together”, I managed to have a good laugh about it, but not to do either just yet.
My summer has been made up of frequent mornings at physical therapy and long days in the studio working… which probably just cancel each other out in the end, but I’ve dropped dead yet, so I continue to paint in the meantime.
Here are some things coming up:
1. A big ol’ show at Gallery 1988 LA coming up in August.. LOTS of new work
2. A small piece for a Stanley Kubrick Tribute show in Dublin (Sept)
3. The big “Movie Poster Show” at Gallery 1988 San Francisco (Sept)
4. A BIG, BIG, BIG live event during fashion week in NYC (Sept)
5. A Charity Art Event at OpenHouse Gallery in NYC (Oct)
a preview of things to come
I must say that I’m really looking forward to my week OUT of the studio, in which I’ll enjoy spending my time doing not much of anything in Chicago.